Anyways, like I said, seldom do I make the time to hang out with people ... but when I do it's with people I truly just love and want to be around. Sometimes I give myself a hard time with getting close to people. I have to admit, I have trust issues and when you radiate very bad vibes, I will have a hard time opening myself up to you.
All that aside, these two always make me feel happy and it's always nice to surround myself with these two. I missed them, like ... A LOT.
We had Korean BBQ (which was just the biggest FU to customer service because they sucked ass and kept forgetting about us) and then ended the day with the wonderful Sweet Rose Creamery (which never disappoints, in my opinion).
~ v i b e z v i b e z v i b e z ~







No comments:
Post a Comment