what a superb day

Today was such an amazing day with Derek and ending the day with him and Maryan just chatting it up about life, people, and shit that pisses us off honestly gives me so much strength and brings my motivation for life back. 

Here's snippets of the today through snapchat!


So me and Derek wanted to try a new place to eat and we've both put this place off for so long. Belly & Snout is a Filipino Fusion restaurant and it's definitely an awesome take on Filipino food. And yes, it was definitely up to it's hype (well of me it was). We ordered the Sisig Tater Tots, the Belly & Snout hot dog, and the Longanisa grilled cheese. Honestly, the hospitality of this place was amazing and the food is definitely a 5/5 for me, however I think the only downfall of this place is parking. Derek and myself got lucky and found parking right away, but it's only because we brought the mini today and we fit in the spot perfectly. OVERALL, loved Belly & Snout and I'll definitely be going back!

 


After we ate at Belly & Snout, Derek and I decided to make our way to the California Science Center since we were in the area! And as always, we enjoy going to museums (especially this one because of all the fun stuff we learn and can do together). It's so random because Derek really tried his best to just take photos of me as best as he can (I appreciate his effort lol and he did good ~ with my help of course ~).

We visited all exhibits, even got to see the Endeavor for free because the worker pretended that Derek was his cousins and he let us in. Ugh, it honestly was such a nice thing for him to do and me and Derek really appreciated it because we've been wanting to see it. 









As our day goes, we pick up Maryan and headed to Zero Express (a new boba place right next to CSULB) that i've been wanting to try. It was whatever, but it's a pretty good spot if you're interested in studying here! Lots of plugs, big tables, and the drinks were good. 

From there, we went to Halal guys (took it to go) and headed to Maryan's house.

You know, I love so much that Derek and Maryan are comfortable with each other. I'm just in love with the idea that my best friend and my partner are close and we literally talked from 7p-1a about anything and everything. I love that and I love that they can speak to each other like how I would normally talk to the both of them.


You know, I'm lucky. Thank you so much for the best day. I only hope for better ones like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment