So, today was a day dedicated to catching up and just exploring DTLA with Miss Hannah Bernabe and of course, it's not a complete trip without Maryan (who, btw, was our muse the whole trip if you couldn't tell in the vlog I made of the day)!
The day was honestly about them - didn't care much about getting footage of myself because that's not what I'm going to remember most about these days. I told myself I was going to start making these videos just to have things to look back on (it's one of my resolutions this year). So hopefully I keep all of these up!
Anywho, it's always nice be with people who just make you happy - who constantly get your mind off things even though you're talking about the things that probably have been bothering you the most. As much as I've had a lot on my mind and the stress of trying to find a full-time job that will actually benefit me, I needed days like this with good, solid friends to lift my spirits up!
Going to museums and exploring a city like Los Angeles just help my creative juices flow and it's always a pleasure to be able to do that with people who appreciate those things as well.
I also really enjoy taking a break from designing and creating for work. With doing the same repetitive tasks daily, my mind gets clouded and doing these videos and creating designs for myself honestly keep me more motivated!





No comments:
Post a Comment