my senior quote


So I took out my high school yearbook because I just wanted to see how much has changed. 

Let's be real (and if you know me already, you know this is true) ... I never lived up to my senior quote. Let's face it - I'm a worry bot and I can't help it. I worry about everything and I think that's the reason I'll constantly find myself unhappy.

I worry about the big things (loans, my health, my family) then the smallest things (asking for my co-worker if I could borrow her damn restroom key and being late to work). 

Being a worrier has held me back from a lot of things, but at the same time, it has made me a responsible person.

But my senior quote really got me thinking.

"I won't work my life away." - Mr. A to Z, Jason Mraz

I need to stop worrying because everything will be okay. Everything will be amazing. Everything will go the way it needs to, and though that dose sound worry-some ... I need to remember that things and life happens for a reason and that worrying will only hold me back. 

From this day forward, I'm going to try my best to have more confidence in everything I do and let everyday become the best day I could make it. I need to stop worrying. I need to gain a life without fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment