august second twenty thirteen

Today was a day that consisted of hanging out with my bestest friend in the world Maryan. I definitely needed to see her today that's for sure. I've lowkey been stuck. And I think a day off from work and everything was needed for me. I needed to get out of this apartment, stop watching movies for a second, and just breathe the Los Angeles Smog (oh yeah, I'm definitely serious). I guess it's just ... I totally get it now. Work is NO JOKE and I'm hella tired. But seriously, a day with my best friend was definitely needed.

Basically, we went to the Grove because:
  1. She's never been there
  2. I wanted to check out top shop
  3. My ass thought there was a Sephora there
  4. I wanted to go to Barnes and Noble
... however I failed to realize that all I needed could have been found at second street in Santa Monica, so fail at my part. But, I made my first purchase at TOPSHOP ... and they were socks. Oh well, I thought they were so cute. But that just goes to show how much I can actually afford in that store. Very pricey store that I probably will never shop at again until I actually make real ca$hmoney.

I finally decided to buy Paper Towns by John Green like I've been planning for since last year so i'm definitely stoked to just start reading it so I could stay away from looking at a computer screen all night. So be ready for a book review soon because I'm soo ready to just get started on a book. 

Today, myself and my bestie ate at Komodo and bought some Ice Cream at Sweet Rose today. Ehh, decided to take her to places I knew she'd like and haven't been to since she's all immersed in the Irvine culture and shit. Alrighty. I just want to start reading this book now so bye.





No comments:

Post a Comment