I think one thing I definitely have to bring up is that I brought out the old iPod today and had a kick at listening to some old favorites <3
they say that pictures are worth a thousand words
... so fuck it I'm too lazy to write shit right now, so maybe I'll come back in here and write about it. But long story short. Disneyland with my parents. There you go.
I think one thing I definitely have to bring up is that I brought out the old iPod today and had a kick at listening to some old favorites <3
I think one thing I definitely have to bring up is that I brought out the old iPod today and had a kick at listening to some old favorites <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























































Dear Deniza (aka the coolest person ever),
ReplyDeleteI would like to read more about your rad, rad life in the form of 10 random facts, which is why I tagged you on my post (http://kaleidoscopiic.blogspot.com/2013/08/tag-im-it-10-random-facts-about-me.html_)
Love and rockets,
Me :)