My past week has been pretty damn fun.

FIRST AND FOREMOST, BLOGSPOT IS BEING A LITTLE BITCH SO I CAN'T UPLOAD ALL THESE PICTURES BECAUSE IT'S SLOW AS FUCK

Okay, rant over. But yes, I kind of got irritated with the process of these pictures being uploaded. So I kind of just gave up. If anything, I'll try uploading these photos later on (most likely not because I'm a lazy person). But I guess enjoy the minimal pictures I have on here so far.

Again, I'm too damn lazy to write again. But here's the rundown.
  1. RANDOM PICTURES IN LA; Yeah, basically the plan was to pick up one of my cousin's roommates at her work at P-Town (Historic Pilipino Town), we went to MILK (yummaayy), and then to this diner called Swingers which was pretty good I might add! Overall, yeah, I didn't like much of the photos I took this day, but like I've been continuously saying ... I'm trying my best to document my adventures and what not. "NAHM SAYIN?!" Lol
  2. Thennnn went to LA ART WALK with my cousin and a friend of mine. (If you know me at all, you already know I'm all about art and shit and how much it fascinates me and how much I really just enjoy looking at what people have accomplished through their creative juices.) Yeahh, I've always wanted to go to Art Walks, and I'm glad that I got to spend it with these two. LA ART WALK IS OFFICIALLY CROSSED OFF OF MY LIST! But ... I'm so down to always go again. Anyone down to take another adventure with me <3?
  3. Lastly, Family beach day. Yes. Family beach day. It was awesome seeing family and just lounging around the beach and finally getting my fix of Poke! (Mmmmm <3) But yes, I mostly took more photos of other people as opposed to myself, but ehh that's how it always is isn't it? Oh wells
Ahh, soo sorry I honestly haven't been writing anything on here lately. My body has literally been so drained. I feel so off and it's honestly because I'm working three jobs and I'm just tired. ALL. THE. TIME. Anywho, I hope you enjoy as you look through these photos I took during my adventures. Hopefully I tried to grasp the great time I had through image. If not, ehh what's it to ya?













No comments:

Post a Comment