You know, it's okay to have hope. The world always finds a way to think of all the bad and forget about the good. There's nothing wrong with dreaming, even if it's just a little.
We live in a world where anger takes the best of us. Where being inferior isn't in anyone's vocabulary. Where we ALWAYS have to win. Why do we constantly do this? Why do we constantly try our best to be the best and sometimes we don't realize all the people along the way that we hurt or sabotage or humiliate ... for what? Just to prove that we are the best? Being "the best" is nothing. Because even being the best can take you to a low. Because being the best isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Being a know it all just shows that you're that one douche.
And yes, I definitely get that we must always strive to be our best .. because it's important. But who said that our best isn't good enough? Who determines that? Oh and back to dreams, who ever thinks they have the nerve to tell you what to dream? TO CRUSH YOUR DREAMS? Because you know what. Dreaming is important. It's your foundation. It's your leg up on the race of your life. You MUST DREAM. It gets you somewhere. You need to dream because dreaming gets you to where you want to be. I mean, don't goals start with dreams? Don't accomplishments start with dreams?
We live in a world where people will always tell us that the things we want or strive for aren't worth it. That our chances are one-in-a-million or slim-to-none. How are we suppose to dream when people constantly throw all the bullshit towards our direction?
Maybe I'm over thinking this, maybe I'm a little bit uneasy at the moment. BUT, I promise myself that I will never let anyone tell me what I can or cannot do.
I. AM. MY. OWN. PERSONAL. BEST.
That's all I can took forward to. Knowing that I've honestly put my hard work and effort into something I've failed at is so much more rewarding than say ... oh I don't know ... shutting someone down and telling them that their failures mean nothing. That their failures are the shining star in this big upcoming movie role (you know, that only your failures are the only things that people will see).
Lesson learned. That's my motto. When you learn from something, you go out and try your best to work ten times harder with ten times more heart than the first, second, third, fourth, or fifth times. Dammit, you try. Because there's no doing with trying. Whether we know what's best for us or not, we strive to go towards the goals we set for ourselves. Our heart and bodies know when enough is enough. Don't ever let ANYONE stop you from dreaming, trying, hoping, willing, succeeding.
You work towards the you that you want to be. We live in a world where people will tell us we aren't good enough and that they know what's best for us. No one will ever know what's best for you other than yourself. YOUR OPINION IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS. And if we're going to get all religious up in here, GOD WON'T PUT YOU THROUGH SOMETHING YOU CAN'T HANDLE. And that's somewhere to start. If you look at it through that perspective and that logic, maybe it will help you along the way. Maybe, just maybe it will help you realize that things could honestly be worst or that things can look better.
I. HAVE. WORD. VOMITED.
All in all, dream. Don't ever let anyone tell you anything that will make you look down on yourself. Negativity is a powerful thing, but we can't let the bad interfere with the good.
Welp, there goes me again ... trying to make sense out of the world. I have no idea where I'm going, but at least I'm moving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment