good company

Lately, I haven't been able to catch up with my roomies/first best friend and I must say that I've missed her so much. Real shit, I've always considered Justine one of my closest and most trustworthy friends but definitely rooming with her for the past two years has honestly just showed me how blessed I am to have her in my life and how great of a best friend she is. We hardly see each other, but when we do we obviously make the time worth it. Sooo, seeing her and having dinner only for basically twenty minutes was definitely bittersweet. 


I also got to spend some time with one of my really good friends Mark. I wanted to go back to The Last Book Store because I felt like my first visit there was not to my liking because I didn't get to take in a lot of the atmosphere and there was way too much people the first time I went since it was during the LA Art Walk. I didn't think there was anyone that would honestly be down to stay for a long time period .... BUT MARK! Yes yes yes, I'm so thankful for a friend like him. He definitely loved it (Well, from what he said ... lol)! And I'm sooo glad that I got to spend some time with a great friend AND have quality time to myself to just walk around and just relax without such a big time constraint.

We went and got some Boba first (obviously, that's like a given for everyone here in LA ... or well Samahang). Then we headed to The Last Bookstore. And with all the traffic and all, it was an awesome stress reliever. Listening to bands that we both know that not much of our friends here at school would appreciate as much as us and also finding so much finds. Man oh man, good day, good day. 


I GUESS TO SUM IT ALL UP, JUSTINE AND MARK MADE MY STRESSFUL WEEK OF WORK JUST A LITTLE BIT BRIGHTER <3 Thank you friends. Love you and I'm grateful.





































No comments:

Post a Comment