movies | music

THE GREAT GATSPY | Alright y'all ... I know I know ... I'm late. I just watched it and I loved it. I kind of wish I read the book first though. I think I would have loved the book because I loved the story. You know, it really got me thinking about love and what not. Does love really prevail? Can love really ruin lives? It's crazy ... the things we do for love. And it's crazy how feelings towards someone can stick on forever. I don't know if I'm making any sense, but this movie definitely recommended by me. AND PLUS, the soundtrack was fucking amazing. Good job y'all. Just like Django, I was all about that soundtrack too. So yes, that's what i'm fucking talking about. (Lol okay too far).


Yes, I know, with this I am late as well. I'm hooked. I love her! I remember the first time I ever saw her was in a music video ... I THINK B2K? Lol Crazzzyy. Anyways, I just love that she's about making music that's to her liking. You know, she doesn't have to be like all the girls out there talking about love the typical way, or that she talks about getting high and shit. Haha, her music is just so relaxing to listen to. I'm digging it all. But I gotta go get on her other shit. I'm really addicted to her cover of Keep Ya Head Up:



And I also loveeeeee her song BED PEACE! Eeeeeee




No comments:

Post a Comment