I don't deserve this love

Yoga Mat - Therese
Marcel the Shell's "The Most Surprised I've Ever Been" - Mentee
Dd American Apparel Shirt - Mentee
Daria - The Complete Series - Mentee
"Animals Talking in All Caps" - Loliza
"Lovely" -  My boss
iPad mini - MY BOSS

I don't deserve any of this, but fuck ... I'm so grateful for these people whoa actually know me and my interests. If there's anyone in the world that deserves an award for the best gift giving, it's definitely my mentee. I don't understand how much she knows me, but she listens and I really appreciate that.

Oh and my boss. I CANNOT believe that fucker got me an iPad Mini. UGHHH, like seriously. This proves that hard work definitely pays off. The fact that he told me that I "deserve this because I've done so much for BookZone and I work way too hard than I should" and I "need to be rewarded for that" was the best feeling ever. I'm really glad that I stuck with my first job.

But overall, I don't deserve any of these materialistic things, but thank you all for just ... being apart of my life and for just getting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment