And, even though I did cut so much off, I couldn't donate it ... which pisses me off. But it's okay. A lot of the reason I cut my hair was actually because I wanted to just have a release. It was nice. It was something I felt was "weighing me down". I don't know ...
You know that feeling you get, when you get a haircut and everything just seems like it will all get better for some reason? Yeah, I cut my hair during this lenten season in hopes that it will just give me a new start and a new motivation to just get through this lenten season in hopes of learning a lot about holding back from temptations, learn a lot more about myself, and just be a happier person I hope.
Excuse my selfies, I've honestly been taking way too much lately.
Oh, and I should honestly really go to bed now. But enjoy my face I guess. I hope my hair looks nice on me too. hahaha

No comments:
Post a Comment