THE GOOD THEN THE RANT

Okay, so I usually like to start with the good stuff then end with the rant. So here it goes.

The good (I guess?) are just some photos. Two of which are photos of flowers (Orchid's and Tulips) that are my mom's favorite and my favorite. A much needed Disneyland Trip after such a stressful week. And church, coffee, and brunch with my roomies.







Okay, so the rant I guess (and of course, this is longer haha).

I mean, to keep this as short as possible, I guess I just want to say that I'm fucking tired of being the nice person. Like, why are you all taking advantage of the fact that I will do my best to help you or I would go out of my way to make you happy?

I'M TIRED. I can't always drive everywhere. I'm not always down to drive you know ... I do it because it makes you all so god damn happy. Because a lot of you are lazy fucks. FUCK, see I used God's name in vain. ARE YOU HAPPY?

Anyways, I'm honestly just tired of people thinking that just because I have a car here and just because you all know I WON'T say no ... you consistently take advantage of that. Regardless our relationship to one another, I can't fucking do it all the time. You want to go somewhere ... FIND YOUR OWN WAY OF GETTING THERE. (Disregard the photos above with Therese and Michelle, Michelle drove ... thank God). OKAY, back to where I was ...

Okay, so I don't know about any of you ... but do you have this problem of not being able to say "no", especially to the people you hold so closely to your hearts and told them you'd do anything for them? Yeahhhhhhhhh, how do you ever go about telling someone they need to lay off a bit ... to fucking give you a break from it all? I don't know about you all, but even just asking me to drive to target or the grocery store is too much already.

You see, when I lived at the dorms or even when I lived at my old apartment (which was further down Westwood, by the way), I would always walk. I didn't care if I had a car because everything wasn't even that far. I fucking wasn't lazy. If I needed something, I would never ask. Regardless the time I was ever on campus, I would never ask my roommates to pick me up (even though I do it for them). I utilized my damn resources.

I don't know. I'm just getting tired of people fucking taking advantage of me ... and driving people around isn't the only thing that's bothering me ... obviously. But for now, that's what I really needed to rant out. It fucking sucks and if any of you even had any idea how tiring driving is, you'd understand ... but a majority of you don't because you don't drive the amount of miles I have driven. This year marks my 6th year of driving and let me tell you, that shit is still as tiring as it was the last time and I know it will continue to be the same.

It's 1:15am and I honestly just need to fucking get some sleep so I can wake up to do more with. Later days to whoever the fuck even reads these.

Oh, and I guess I curse a lot on these blog posts ...


LOL fuck it! I don't give a shit. BUHHBYEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment