conversations mean so much

You know what, conversations are always so important to me. It takes a lot for me to talk about everything with someone and it's always refreshing to be able to talk to someone about random things everyday. Derek always has been that person for me. From idiotic politics, to the deranged world we live in, to even the most fucked up thoughts we have about ourselves, he surprises me everyday and it's so nice to know that we will always have things to talk about.

School has definitely taken over our lives. Every year for spring break we always make it a point to go out to Santa Monica to just walk around the pier, the beach, and the promenade. But this time felt different. It was so great. We only planned to be together for half of the day, but from 11am - 1am we spent out time together and used it wisely. Santa Monica was always a success, so we made a trip to the Santa Monica Museum of Art (which has a very serious exhibit), LACMA, and some Korean BBQ for the first time in so long (since we both gave up meat for lent) ... it was just so great.

It's nice to know I'm with my best friend, and I think that's honestly what has kept us together.

I honestly, don't know what to say anymore. But I'm happy to say that I ... WE are in a really great place. Oh, and thanks to him for being an OA boy and letting me take random pictures of you.





















No comments:

Post a Comment