Took a bunch of Nanay's clothes. I've always envied her closet.
Nay, I miss you so much. It's so weird because it doesn't even feel like you're gone to be honest. I don't even want to wash any of these clothes because your smell is still on them. It's going to be weird when you, Tatay, and Uncle Ramil's apartment will be empty. I'm not ready for that. Whose house am I going to go pee or poop at when Robyann is taking long showers? Whose house am I going to go to just to relax? Who's going to give me a random orange, banana, or apple just because? Who is going to make me bring home two big trash bags filled with food because you think that I don't eat?
Nanay, I haven't been able to concentrate and my motivation has been everywhere. I've been trying to think of you for motivation but just the thought that I can't just bother you and run to you anymore kills me. School hasn't been easy. And it's so fucking draining just being here acting like I'm okay just to get through it all.
Nanay, I miss you so much. I know you're always with me, but it's so hard to know that you're not physically here. I love you so much. Miss you...
No comments:
Post a Comment