If I had all the time in the world, I'd go to museums everyday and spend my time there just immersing myself with inspiration. Unfortunately, I am placed on the cusp of lower class and middle class and that's just not the luxury I can go about and it's not a luxury I've ever been able to grow up with (but that's a whole other story).
But when I do get the chance to go, it's always an activity that makes me come out of it with a clear, yet full mind.
Went to the Broad a couple of weeks ago with my best friend. As much as it was a photo opt for her, it was more of me enjoying the pieces. I like that this museum is small. But with size comes a collection of very intriguing pieces.
I obviously didn't take a lot of pictures of the pieces I actually enjoyed, but here's a few shameful selfies.
No comments:
Post a Comment