work

So, as much as I'm blessed to even have a part-time job, it makes me sad that I get no benefits, no free parking, and my commute just makes it just so less motivating. I literally do the same things every week with some bonus stuff (but not much is assigned to me). But as much as I talk about the bad, it's still experience I need on my resume.

Today I actually got to make something different (thank God), but I already know it's going to get shut down because it isn't commercial enough for these people.

I never wanted to work at a place that required me to work only commercial work, but it's the job offer that I took and I'm running with it.

I think that's the reason why I love interning at Jeffrey Campbell - as much as it isn't paid, I fucking make things that reflect who I actually am as a designer.

Anyways, here's what I made today. Hopefully I added a little bit of a spin of myself and hopefully it doesn't get shut down.

No comments:

Post a Comment