* do the amount of "..." you see just show my utter disappointment in myself haha
ANYWAYS -
I've used the same planner since my junior year of high school. I've never been the type to use google calendars or even just having all my assignments typed out. I'm just the type of person that needs everything written down and any chance that I can look away from my laptop (because all I do is look at it because that's my job), I do it.
I think the thing I like most about Moleskine Planners, Journals, and just anything Moleskine is that it has a simple layout and it doesn't have to over exaggerate with other unmentionables. No offense to the Passion Planner, but with all the things that that planner entails, it's very overwhelming and to me ... it's a bunch of wasted space. With the Moleskine Planner, it gives me room to write when things are due ... then go in depth on the right with just a full page of lines. It's simple and straight to the point. That's what I look for in getting organized.
But honestly, I live for having a planner. It gets me organized, it keeps me focused, and it feels so good to physically check something off of your list of to-do's.
I'm trying my best to set goals for myself and having a physical thing to remind me of those goals honestly just motivates me.
2016, you've started off horribly so far with fraud on my bank account and now a parking ticket ... but I'm still very optimistic and hoping that this year ... I get my life together and move forward.


No comments:
Post a Comment