Tito Bong,
You'll probably never see this, but you don't know how much I admire you and how much I want to be like you someday. You've helped me a lot. Today, we got started on me paying off my loans. First and foremost, thank you for co-signing for me. You don't know it, but you're the reason I have a degree and you're the reason I pushed myself to work harder in school.
My dad has told me how much he wishes to be like you. Your drive and passion for work, love and family is something he always looked up to and now I see why. You've always been his favorite sibling. You've given him the love that Lola and Lolo could never give him and you have no idea how much that means to him and to me.
Today, I saw how organized you are. How you have your life together and make sure that every investment in your life is taken care of (money and family). You care so much. Today, you even referred to my two cousins who are in school right now with you in New York as your "daughters" when you said "I can't get a new phone yet, I have two daughters still in school I have to worry about first".
So of course, when we settled all the stress of me starting to pay back my loans on my own, I went home and got my iPhone 5S and came back to give it to you because you deserve it (with your old ass Razr phone, lol).
And the fact that you want me to go back to school so you can pay for it ... I mean, you're literally thinking of everyone else but yourself. Lord, you've blessed my family with a man that holds down the peace for everyone. You're literally the most successful out of everyone and I think that's why everyone admires you. You aren't even the oldest, but you stepped in and did your part for everyone. Again, you give me every reason to admire you.
I'm sad you don't have kids, because you'd make an amazing father.
Tito Bong, thank you so much. Thank you for being selfless and thank you for giving me a chance and everyone else a chance. You're the best and I love you so much.
Love,
Your very thankful niece, Deniza


No comments:
Post a Comment