Here's a short story I wrote in my screenwriting class. Re-reading this made me laugh so fucking hard, but the read is great. Here's a cringe worthy story.
CRINGE
We.
Were.
Fourteen.
But
love has always felt right, regardless of our adolescent surface.
Walking along the paved curb with no
sense of time countering our decisions, we walked merely to occupy any time we
had with each other before I my parents would arrive to my grandparent’s home
where I was to stay until they got off work. So, we walked as slowly as
possible allowing every rush of every car transmit a gush of wind that we would
only hope to push us back so our destination seemed farther than planned.
However, it was never like this. Time moves and so did our feet.
Arriving at my grandmother’s house
consisted of the same routine that was repeat daily. “Anak, did you eat? How
‘bout your boy-prend? You better eat that with rice.” Filipino grandparents are
known for their constant worry that their grandchildren will starve to death
right before their eyes. My grandmother is a persistent human being with the
stubbornness of a bull. We ate to please her – we would never want her to die
knowing we did not eat that day.
Sitting so closely to him, the urge
to just lay against his body just to feel the warmth radiating off his skin
simply occupies my every movement. However, my grandmother would never allow
such a thing because being in love at fourteen is “dangerous” and should never
be allowed until after college. But fuck it. We are young, in love, and if I’m
going to make mistakes, I want to make mistakes with this boy.
__________________
The rush of tension glided through our
veins as if they were ballerinas dancing to the violins of a symphony. Slowly
the whimpers of my grandmother fell nimbly from swift and rapid to perished and
silent with only the sounds of a Filipino teleserye impairing the silence. She
fell into a deep slumber of exhaustion. Even the thought of her eyes lingering
away from her grandchild and a young man within the same vicinity (let alone
the same couch) would give her a myocardial infarction. Yes, a heart attack.
But let’s definitely not hope that will happen anytime within the next
lifetime. Dear God, bless her soul. With my grandmother in a what appears to be
a sleep coma, queues of sexual tension arouse and I found myself making my way
towards uncharted waters, or in better words – his dick.
I looked around dumbfounded, questioning
why I would do such an act in my own grandmother’s living room with her present
in the room. Unfortunately: you snooze, you lose, granny. So I placed my finger
on the rim of the button that was holding his jeans tightly together and slowly
unlatched it with a slight movement of growth within his pants that I caught
through my peripheral. Zipping down his Levi’s 511’s, he presented me with the
obvious. Fourteen with no sense of right from wrong, I placed my mouth slowly
around the head of his penis and sucked that shit good – catering to the every
need in as discrete of a manner as possible not to wake my sleeping
grandmother.

No comments:
Post a Comment