I think we've all had our fair shares of anger and thinking irrationally. It's so hard to think when you're frustrated. In the moment, you get lost. All your thoughts and words become jumbled and it's hard to get back on track.
I don't really remember the last time I was ever angry. Like legitimately angry. I think lately I've been in this place where anger honestly means nothing to me anymore. Because I've grown to realize that being bitter and angry has gotten me no where. And I must say, it has honestly made me a happier person. Straying away from all the negativity that use to consume me so much before has honestly helped me move forward at a pace where I feel most comfortable and most content.
As of right now, I'm definitely way more open to what the world has to offer for me. I've been honestly working a lot on myself and seeing myself grow in ways I never thought I could. Going from no jobs at the beginning of the summer to three in the middle of summer, I can honestly say that I'm learning so much about what I'm capable of and what must be prioritized.
For example: love, work, school, and so on.
- LOVE - I guess I have come to the terms that after being single for a long period of time that it's okay for me to work on myself, it's okay to be alone, BUT I should also definitely let myself love again. (Or like again, whichever. I don't really care.) I've honestly been holding back as much emotions towards being attracted to anyone as possible. But I think I honestly just need to keep an open mind. Wait, that's weird. Let me rephrase this. I need to not think about it. YES. THERE. Because love shouldn't be something that is looked for, it should be unexpected and out of the blue. You can't create love. (Or well ... if you're in an arranged marriage ... sorry 'bout it bro...) But yeah, y'all know what I mean. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, I'm just going to go about my way and let whatever happen ... just happen.
- WORK - Your girl is tired. BUT I'm so proud that I can actually spend my own money and not have to ask my parents all the time. Money is so scary though. I hate the thought of it. CREAM IS REAL. When I was younger, I use to think that $20 was nothing. That that amount of money can go away so quickly and it meant nothing. WRONG. I was so wrong. Because now that I've earned that much money on my own, it means so much and it worth so much more. I've gotta admit though, I did splurge on my birthday ... BUT BECAUSE IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY. Oh and I went shopping because of all the discounts I got. But other than that, my next paychecks are definitely going to be split in half. Half for savings (or better yet, half for things my parents can't pay for) and the other half is for myself (because I deserve it). Once I have enough money for the half for myself, I will definitely invest in a new camera lens because ... I deserve it. OH and a tattoo (obvi). But work is work. Working three jobs is the struggle with time, but it's the best experience by far.
- SCHOOL - Oh goodness, school definitely goes hand in hand with work which obviously goes hand in hand with money. But on the brighter note, I can't wait to start off my third year of college as a Design and Media Arts Major. My life is slowly changing and I'm loving it. I never thought that I could ever pull it off ... you know ... following my dreams ... but it's coming together slowly but surely. Thank you so much to the department for seeing the potential in that I could not see on my own. You've made one girl's frown turn almost upside down.
Yep, there goes the tale. There's an update on those three general subjects above. But other than those, I have no idea what else there is. All I know is that right now, I'm content with everything that's going on right now. I mean, there's always room for improvement, don't get me wrong ... but as of right now, I'm high off life and it feels good. Just coastin' along, not giving a shit (... about shit, but you know ... I give a shit about the important things in life and shit. You know what I mean? Shit.)
OH YEAH, I've also been trying my best to take photos of my daily festives and what not ... but I don't go on much adventures (just ice cream runs and naps)
OH YEAH, I've also been trying my best to take photos of my daily festives and what not ... but I don't go on much adventures (just ice cream runs and naps)
















No comments:
Post a Comment