WEDNESDAY

Before I start off this blog, I'd like to give myself some props for taking a pretty awesome shot ... for once.
The thing about time is, it's always going to be one step ahead of you, whether you like it or not. It's never going to stop. It's just going to keep on going until you find yourself realizing one of two things: 1) How much time you've wasted or 2) How much time you need.

There goes reality.

For the new year, I've obviously tried my best to rethink about all the things I've done within the past year ... and I've done a lot of things that i've finally can say i've done and have no regrets about. Let's just say, yeah ... I finally got high, and that shit was fucking fun and amazing. I've allowed myself to have feelings for someone else. I've also realized that i've never wanted anyone else more than the guy i've loved for more than eight years of my life. I've drank my first drink ... well not really, it was just one glass of Stella Rosa ... with my mom ... there goes me being a rebel. But yes, there's obviously more than just those things, but you get my point.

But starting this new year, I wanted new adventures. I want to live. What's it going to take to get the people around me to go on adventures with me? I'd write more ... but thinking about how the people I love most won't take the time to just have an adventure and just live a little makes me sad. Womp. Think blog obviously turned into something completely opposite of what I anticipated. Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment