OBSERVATIONS


So I have made an observation: My eyes are pretty far apart, slightly bigger than most compared to the Asian community. The moles on my face have gotten slightly darker, however my face has gotten lighter. Because of the weather change my lips have become very chapped. These bangs are working for me. My hair got super long. My eyebrows have actually been okay lately. My septum is my favorite accessory. I want more tattoos. But for some reason, I'm still not happy with myself. 

There will always be this on going notion of how unhappy I am with the way I look, but I never do anything to change my lifestyle. I definitely need to do something different. 

But you know what, as unhappy as I am with the way I look, I have grown to realize that I am more beautiful than I think. My personality and character definitely shine through and I'm really relieved that people love me for who I am. So I guess there is apart of me that feels beautiful (maybe on a good day). 

So the last time I ever wrote on this blog was the beginning of the year (January 8th to be exact). I really need to change my lifestyle next year and I most definitely need to start writing on this blog more. But overall, I'm okay. Life has been the same: both tiring and constant. I can't wait for adventure and life to really begin. I guess I'll end this here. Later days.

No comments:

Post a Comment