On a brighter note and adding on to last night's blog, I bought a calendar today! It's pretty cool! It's a calendar that allows you to draw everyday for the whole year which I really need to start doing anyways. I've always felt that I needed to get better at drawing and I definitely want to brush up on painting and typography too. Wow, so many goals. But I want to do so much and learn so much and I don't know, I feel like school has gotten in the way of that (pretty ironic huh?).
HATE TO SEE YOUR HEART BREAK
On a brighter note and adding on to last night's blog, I bought a calendar today! It's pretty cool! It's a calendar that allows you to draw everyday for the whole year which I really need to start doing anyways. I've always felt that I needed to get better at drawing and I definitely want to brush up on painting and typography too. Wow, so many goals. But I want to do so much and learn so much and I don't know, I feel like school has gotten in the way of that (pretty ironic huh?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment