WARBY PARKER

I bet you didn't know I wore glasses? Lol, that's because for financial reasons, I haven't been able to get glasses for almost a year and a half. That. Is. So. Real. You know, sometimes there's just more important things to pay for and you need to prioritize somethings over others. Luckily, my vision isn't horrible (just can't see at night sometimes because light just doesn't enter correctly/fast enough due to my astigmatism). 

But let me get back to Warby Parker.

Okay y'all. Talking about financial issues, it was hard for me to purchase glasses on my own because for some reason my parents kind of just didn't prioritize getting me glasses so I needed to take it into my own hands. Even though I just need glasses for Single-Vision, it makes such difference for me still. Ugh, let me just say Warby Parker is so affordable and they have really cute glasses. It look me a long time to finally just give myself a little love and treat myself to glasses, lol. I mean, it's not much but $95 bucks for prescription, frames, and free shipping and consultation? Holy shit, hell yeah! 

I actually went to the Warby Parker studio in Abbot Kinney and they were honestly the most helpful and welcoming group of ladies. But let's just say, I'm super please with my purchase and anyone looking into buying a new pair of glasses that are reliable, cute, with the heart-warming feeling of great customer service (which I really appreciate), you should all definitely look into Warby Parker.




No comments:

Post a Comment