I forgot how grateful I am. No seriously, life has blessed me with the most amazing people and I'm so glad I can call them my best friend and family.
Yes, college has blessed me with such an amazing little human. Thank you. Today myself and my mentee Jackie decided to grab lunch at Grand Central Market because she has been wanting to try Eggslut for the longest time. I can NEVER say no to Eggslut! We also tried Pressed Brothers Juicery which was really great too! Cleanse cleanse cleanse! But overall, it's always nice to know that I have someone like her at school since my cousin graduated.
Today was also my Nanay and Tatay's 60th Anniversary! Yay! I can only hope for many more years to come for them. They are seriously such a wonderful blessing to have in my life. Oh, and of course my family. Jesus Christ. I cannot begin to explain how wonderful my cousins are. If you ever need a being in the world just to be happy around and enjoy the small things with, they are definitely the people to turn to. Yami, Christmas Lights in Palos Verdes, and talks ranging from stupid shit to serious shit ... yes, they are all I need ... like EVER.
Oh, and the last picture shown on this set. It was taken awhile ago by my cousin on my camera (probably about two weeks ago). I don't know. It's always a constant reminder that the rain don't last forever. I'm definitely grateful for everything despite the stress going on in my life. Thank you lawddd for amazing people!













No comments:
Post a Comment