- Lose at least thirty pounds -- I know it's something that I shouldn't be focusing on and it really shouldn't be that important to me, but I want to better myself. I'm not healthy, let's be real. I've gained a lot of weight during college and I've focused so much on school that my health has not been my priority and I've pushed away going to the gym, eating healthy, and I just haven't been treating my body well. I'm going to admit, I want to lose weight to look "beautiful" but I'm also doing it because I can't fucking let myself get sick because of my weight. It's time to make the change. I need to fucking grow up and stop being so lazy.
- Finish college -- This is definitely going to be an accomplishment. Graduating UCLA is going to be so fucking rewarding. I'm excited to say that I'm actually going to be so proud of myself. I'm so proud to say I changed my major for the better and that I'm so fucking relieved that I'm going to be able to live my life with a career that I'm so happy with. I'm so ready.
- Be the bigger person -- I don't ever want to have my negative energy take over me. I've made poor and stupid decisions that made me super unhappy because my pride got the best of me and I need to change that. It's fucking okay to apologize - people need to realize this. I'm going to step up and be the bigger person this year. I hope this changes me for the better.
- Be happy -- My family and I have been thrown a big curve ball in life, and I think all we need is to find some positive vibes and allow ourselves to be happy during this time. I promise, this year, I need to be happy.
- Create -- Need I say more?
This isn't a full list, not never close to what I want to accomplish, but resolutions and bettering yourself is something you need to focus on everyday. Have a happy new year everyone. May the new year allow new adventures, new experiences, and new happiness.

No comments:
Post a Comment