hdb, mary

So this weekend was devoted to my best friend because it was her twenty-third birthday. First of all, how the heck did time go by so fast? Last time I checked, we were still in middle school. Second of all, it's been and still is a great friendship. Thank you lord for these two. I've literally known them my whole life and it's just so nice to have them around and no that no matter what (time or distance), we can come together like none of those existed.

Anyways, we started off the day with volunteering for the Food Bank (it's a whole other story but we fucked shit up in the best possible way and those others volunteering didn't give a shit like we did but whatever back to the blog). It was a great experience, but a very tiring one. But I was glad we did something productive and giving on a special day for Maryan.

Afterwards we went to Poppy + Rose in DTLA Flower District and I loved the food! It was simple but had something special about them!

Then after then, we headed to Palos Verdes to just take a breather and look at the scenery of the beaches and, let me just say, it was a much needed break. I needed to wind in my face and I needed to breathe fresh air. Honestly, they helped so much with making me feel better and they had no idea they were even doing it.

Then we headed to watch "Always Be My Maybe" with Justine and that movie made me feel even more better. It was funny, relevant, and real. I loved it and I want to watch it again! Then we ate Buffalo Wild Wings then headed home.

The next day, Maryan and I went out to breakfast at The Breakfast Bar on her official birthday and it was whatever. I do not recommend, haha!

Anyways, I've been way too distracted while writing this because I'm heated, BUT it was a great weekend spent with my favorite girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment